Friday, August 7, 2009

Life Goes On


"Energy cannot be created or destroyed it can only be changed from one form to another." —Albert Einstein
Humans can only see a part of the Electromagnetic Spectrum that is visible to our eyes, although it is only a small fraction of the entire spectrum. Similarly, humans cannot hear sounds above and below certain thresholds even though there is a wide range of frequencies. An example would be a dog whistle that we cannot hear but our dog can. There are many things in our universe that our human bodies cannot detect with our five senses but that does not mean they do not exist.
Assuming what Albert Einstein says is true, and energy cannot be destroyed, then the life force, which is pure energy, cannot be destroyed. It can only change from one form to another. Therefore when a loved one dies their physical bodies appear lifeless and dead but what was the essence of their being, their awareness and their spirit continues in another form. We may not be able to see and hear and touch them as we did before but they still exist.
In my research of this subject, I have ascertained that “spirits” will sometimes use electricity as a means of communicating with us. Lights flickering when there is no electrical problem, songs playing on the radio or TV right at the appropriate moment or unexplained phone calls where you actually hear the departed ones voice .
In my personal experience I have had situations occur that I know were my departed loved ones trying to make contact with me. They could not have been coincidences.
The signs of communication are sometimes very subtle and you have to be on the lookout for them constantly to pick up on them. Other times they are right there in your face so there is no mistake that it is spirit communication. I have had actually had tangible objects left for me that could not have come from any other explainable source.
There is so much we don’t understand. The magnitude of it is so great I don’t think we are supposed to grasp it all at this juncture.
I am of the belief that what we seek to know will be revealed to us at the appropriate time.
In the meantime, I find it comforting that there is so much more out there than we can perceive in these limited bodies and the almost certainty that life is endless and that we will be reunited with our loved ones someday gives me hope. VXA©

No comments:

Post a Comment